Thursday, September 23, 2010

Well, here I am...

I did it...I started a blog.  I figured I might as well stop talking about how much I love to write and just do it.  So get ready...I'm afraid that I'm going to turn into a turbo blogger.  Hopefully I'll write something some time that will be interesting to you...maybe something that will make you laugh, cry, think, or maybe something that will inspire you...or maybe after reading my blog you'll think, man...that guy's a goober and you'll feel better about yourself : )   Anyway, just an intro to say hello and to get the word out there that ole Ed is in blogger land.  First real post soon...I know, the anticipation makes you want to chew your pinky toe off but you'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

Good Night!

3 comments:

  1. I'm SO excited, my pinky toe is now gone!!!! Can't wait to see the 1st real blog.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goody! My Hubby will be so pleased that I found another blog to read - more reason for me NOT to clean the house. Uh oh!

    ReplyDelete